- Gilt-metal and jasper heart-shaped pendant jewel (accident).
- “Souvenir” locket with yellow gold 18K (750 millièmes) and black enamel mount, ornated with cross set with rose-cut diamonds.
- Silver chain with pierced scroll motifs.
- Oval engraved ebonized wood “souvenir” locket
- Yellow-gold 18K (750 millièmes) “souvenir” medallion with faceted coral beads, cotton threaded tie, braided metallic threading and faceted coral beads.
- Pair of metal barrettes
- Pair of silver (800/1000) and strass brooches depicted wheat sheafs.
- Metal, marcasite and strass brooch depicting a basket.
- Pair of pierced gilt-metal and marcasite earrings and one pierced metal earring.
Late 19th-Early 20th Century.
- Items quantity: 1
- Expertissim Reference: 2012070864