Three brooches and two pendant jewels of yellow-gold, garnet, pearl and synthetic Verneuil process sapphire
Small jewelry collection comprising:
- One round yellow-gold brooch 18K (750 millièmes), pierced decoration of scrolls, gadroons, foliages and small gold balls. Metal pin. Minor accident. Diameter: 3.5 cm (1-1/3 in.). Overall weight: 5.95 gr. (1/5 oz.).
- One yellow-gold and white-gold 18K (750 millièmes) pin brooch with pierced meandering decoration, enhanced with one cultured pearl. Overall weight: 3.23 gr. Dents. Length: 8 cm (3 in.).
- One yellow-gold 18K (750 millièmes) pin brooch ornated with three hexagons, with two being garnets. Overall weight: 7.79 gr. (1/4 oz.). Missing one garnet. Length: 4.2 cm (1-2/3 in.).
- One yellow-gold and white-gold 18K (750 millièmes) pendant jewel designed as stylized gadrooned foliage. Weight: 1.14 gr. Height: 3 cm (1 in.).
- One yellow-gold 18K (750 millièmes) pendant jewel, encasing a purple synthetic Verneuil process sapphire. Height: 4 cm (1-1/2 in.) - Width: 1.8 cm (3/4 in.).
Overall weight: 10.87 gr. (1/3 oz.).
Total overall weight of lot: 28.99 gr. (1 oz.).
- Items quantity: 4
- Expertissim Reference: 2012060569