Lot of souvenirs relating to General de Gaulle and the Liberation of Paris, comprising:
- one tri-colored watered silk arm badge
- one tri-colored watered silk arm badge with Lorraine cross
- one ivory-colored cotton arm badge with tri-colored watered silk motif marked MLN 3 and with Lorraine cross.
- three photographs and one printed portrait of General
15 x 10 cm (6 x 4 in.) - 14 x 9 cm (5-1/2 x 3-1/2 in.) - 24 x 18 cm (9-1/4 x 7 in.) - 24 x 18 cm (9-1/4 x 7 in.)
- one diploma for FFI combat fighters on Northern coasts (not attributed)
We are including a catechu canvas folder and three caricatures commemorating the 150th anniversary of the French Revolution.
- Items quantity: 1
- Expertissim Reference: 2013101448