Souvenirs of Colonel Henri Meneboode (1862-1924), artillery campaign commander of 38th Army corps in 1914
Lot of seven decorations presented framed against a sky blue draped ground (framed):
- One Tonkin medal, silver.
- One commander’s star for Legion of Honour, gold and enamel (chips).
- One WWI cross, bronze.
- One Colonial medal, silver. Ribbon with “Tunisie” (Tunisia) clasp.
- One star of Annam Dragoon Knight, silver and enamel (minor chip)
- One officer’s star for the Order of Nichan Iftikhar, silver and enamel.
- One knight’s star for Royal Order of Cambodia. Silver, silver-gilt and enamel (chips).
VG - VF
Including diverse ribbons and one trefoil epaulette from the same, Annam Dragoon Knight Order certificate in the name of Mr. Meneboode, sub-lieutenant of 28th artillery regiment.
Condition report :
- Item(s) quantity: 3
- Height in cm : 33 cm
- Width in cm : 31 cm
- Depth in cm : 4 cm
- Expertissim Reference: 2015010420