Very important lot of metal antique parures, certain are silvered, comprising:
- One crown with figures and animals
Diameter: 19 cm (7-1/2 in.)
- One breastplate with dragon motifs and pendants bearing tinker bells.
Height: 50 cm (19-2/3 in.) - Diameter: 30,5 cm (12 in.)
- Two large breastplates with geometric motifs
Diameter: 31,5 cm (12-1/3 in.)
- One hair comb, two styling pins, one beads necklace with box pendant
- One breastplate with decoration of dragons and fish with feather
- One pair of hoop earrings
- Five silvered-brass torques with motifs of ties, hoops and animals.
Diameter: 23 cm (9 in.)
Far East Work, 19th Century
- Items quantity: 15
- Expertissim Reference: 2014071090