Louis ICART (1888-1950)
Drypoint and aquatint with oval aperture, copyright 1924 by "Les graveurs modernes" Paris. Certified printing of 127 outside of plate. Signed lower right outside plate.
Dimensions are according to sight.
Condition report : Minor stains
Bibliography : William R. Holland – Clifford P. Catania – Nathan D. Isen “Louis Icart The complete Etchings”, Schiffer editions, 1990, similar model rep. p. 104 under n° 212.
- Items quantity: 1
- Subject height in cm : 34 cm
- Leaf height in cm : 49 cm
- Leaf width in cm : 64 cm
- Frame height in cm : 53 cm
- Frame width in cm : 68 cm
- Expertissim Reference: 2015020297
- Specialities :