German ivory porcelain service decorated along the edges with gilded enamel fillets.
Ensemble comprising :
- Eleven plates. Diameter : 23,5 cm (9.2 in.)
- Twelve hollow plates. Diameter : 23 cm (9 in.)
- Eight dessert plates. Diameter : 19 cm (7.4 in.)
- Eight small plates. Diameter : 20 cm (7.8 in.)
- Two oval plates
- One covered vegetable tureen ( chips on small pedestal)
- One tea pot
- One deep platter
- One sauce boat
- Twelve saucers
Marked underneath : "Kaestner Saxonia, Modell Prof. Henning"
Mid 20th Century
Condition report :