Piece signed by Bishop of Parma. Parma’s episcopal Palace, Parma, January 2, 1776. 1 pp on oblong in-4 quarto bi-folio with bishop’s printed simple letterhead on one part with coat of arms dry stamp; in Latin. Minor foxing, filigree.
Certificate from Parma’s bishop committee, François Pettorelli Lallatta, attesting (in presence of his church treasury), the HOLY CROSS RELICS sealed in oval silver reliquary, crystal open part is visible, and authorizing the ostentation and veneration.
- Item(s) quantity: 1
- Expertissim Reference: 2014051737
- Specialities :