Member of the Syndicat Français des Experts Professionnels en Œuvres d'Art (SFEP)
Ancient and modern prints and engravings
Sylvie Collignon has worked for 10 years with Mademoiselle Denise Rousseau before starting her own business. She now works with many auction houses in Paris and around the country.
Sylvie Collignon took part in the sales of the following collections:
- Claude Roger-Marx in 1995,
- René Huyghe in 1998,
- Raymonde Knaublich estate (for the prints of A. Derain) in 2002,
- Pierre Miquel and Mira Jacob in 2004,
- Maurice Fenaille en 2006,
- Pierre Levy estate, Atelier Ruth Francken and M. Aicardi estate, in 2007.
Each year, she participates in the publication of around 150 auction catalogues (including 3 or 4 specialized auctions).