Manuela Finaz de Villaine
Member of the SFEP, member of the Société des Amis du Musée National de Céramiques de Sèvres, member of the Société des Amis de Versailles and member of the French Porcelain Society (FPS)
Manuela Finaz de Villaine has been a professional expert for 23 years. After her studies at the École du Louvre, she worked with Georges Bérard, an expert in ancient ceramics and became a partner of the expert Georges-Marie Lacaze, later becoming his successor, and opening her own firm. Then she got into partnership with the expert and art dealer Michel Vandermeersch, before creating her own firm, MARVIL CONSEIL . From 2000 to 2002 she also worked as an international consultant in ancient ceramics for Christie's London .
She also lectures at Drouot-Formation and for the French Porcelain Society.
- Manuela Finaz de Villaine took part in many public auctions in Paris and around the country.
- She offers her services to collectors, amateurs, heirs, donors, courts and museums for any advice, valuation or public auction.
- She follows and advises many private collections in France and abroad.
- She makes estate or insurance inventories for companies and private collectors
Prestigious public auctions
- Mme B.'s estate: Gustave and Robert Rothschild's former collections
- Comtesse de Pimodan's estate
- Ceramics (subject: the French Revolution)
- An exceptional collection of 18th and 19th century Russian porcelain
- The entire collection of an amateur
- Herrmani-Lethurgie collection (apothecary's vessels).