Iep - J. Bacot & H. de Lencquesaing
Experts registered at the Conseil des Ventes Volontaires (CVV), members of the Syndicat Français des Experts Professionnels en Œuvres d'Art (SFEP)
Furniture, sculpture and works of art (17th, 18th and 19th centuries)
After studies in Law and Management, Jacques Bacot founded in 1981 with Hughes de Lencquesaing, an expert firm specialized in antique furniture and works of art.
Two activities: on one hand, estimates and successions for private clients, on the other hand, appraisals for many auction houses in France and Europe.
Prestigious sales and appraisals:
- Prince Torre and Tasso's collection, Duino Castle, Italy (Auctioneer: Beaussant-Lefèvre, 1997)
- Princess Eugenie of Greece's estate, Geneva (Auctioneers: Baron-Ribeyre and Beaussant-Lefèvre, June 1999)
- HIH Princess Soraya's estate, Paris (Auctioneer: Beaussant-Lefèvre, May 2002)
- Château of Rozay, Cher (Auctioneers: Binoche, Maredsous, October 1999)
- Château de la Cour d'Aron, Vendée (Auctioneer: Thelot, July 2002)
- Château of Beausemblant, Drôme (Auctioneers: de Vregille and Bizouard, May 2005)
- Some furniture from the Château of Vaux-le-Vicomte (Auctioneer: Beaussant-Lefèvre, December 2005)
- Château of Chiffrevast, Manche (Auctioneer: Beaussant-Lefèvre, October 2006)
- Château of Nogent-lès-Montbard, Côte d'Or (Auctioneers: de Vregille and Bizouard, January 2007)
- Château of Saint-Amand-Talende, Puy-de-Dôme (Auctioneer: Beaussant-Lefèvre, October 2007)