Platinum (950°/oo) and 18ct (750°/oo) white gold brooch set with diamonds within a ribbon motif. Four main old-mine cut diamonds in prong setting, two of approx. 1.30ct, one of 0.20ct and one of 0.40-0.50ct. Pavé-set of 53 old-mine cut diamonds. Double pin on the back.
Height : 4.5cm (1-3/4in). Width : 3.1cm (1-1/4in).
Gross weight : 16.32g (0.52oz).
Stone dimensions :
- approx. 7.1 x 7.1 x 4.4mm. Supposed colour : H, supposed clarity : SI
- approx. 7.3 x 7 x 4.2mm. Supposed colour : H, supposed clarity : SI
- approx. 3.5 x 3.8 x 2.5mm. Supposed colour : I, supposed clarity : SI
- approx. 5 x 5.5 x 3.2mm. Supposed colour : I, supposed clarity : I
Diamond pave-set, from approx. 0.10ct to 0.02ct, for a total weight of approx. 2.50cts.
Condition report :
- Items quantity: 1
- Weight in g : 16 g
- Expertissim Reference: 2015071537