Collection of three brass belt buckles and one property guard’s plaque
- Belt buckle from Imperial highschool of Nantes, France. Stamped “Hamel à Paris” and lined with Moroccan leather
Height: 6 cm (2-1/3 in.) - Width: 5,5 cm (2 in.).
- Belt buckle for a school from the Eure Department. Stamped Gedalge
Height: 5,8 cm (2-1/4 in.) - Width: 5,5 cm (2 in.).
- Belt buckle from city toll of Lyon. Stamped “Brunier Maréchal”
Height: 6,5 cm (2-1/2 in.) - Width: 6 cm (2-1/3 in.)
- Property’s guard plaque engraved with name of Monsieur ESDOUHARD à Puligny.
Height : 10 cm (4 in.) - Width : 8,2 cm (3-1/4 in.).
Second Empire and Third Republic
- Items quantity: 4
- Expertissim Reference: 2013030636