After Mary CASSATT (1844-1926)
Ten drypoint and aquatint reproductions of prints in France’s National Library collections, text by Martine Mauvieux.
Color prints by Rigal workshop, 1991
One of the 50 on Japan, numbered V. Presented in a wood box with top sliding window.
Condition report : Very fine condition, chemise with text has a few soilings and yellowing on verso.
- Item(s) quantity: 1
- Subject height in cm : 37 cm
- Leaf height in cm : 55 cm
- Leaf width in cm : 41 cm
- Frame height in cm : 59 cm
- Frame width in cm : 45 cm
- Expertissim Reference: 2015061227
- Specialities :