19th century silver (800°/oo) jewellery set.
- Silver filigree work adorned with foiled glass, pearl seeds, small enamelled flowers and leaves, rare silver-gilt leaves. The necklace is presenting a central medallion holding a pendant. Ring clasp and safety chain.
Necklace length : 40cm (15-3/4in).
Small loss nearby the medallion.
- Pair of pendant earrings with drops. Pierced ear systems.
Total pendant height : 7cm (2-3/4in).
One pendant earring with accidents and losses.
- Medallion brooch with pendants.
Height : 11cm (4-1/3in).
One pendant element is detached.
- Articulated cuff bracelet adorned with an enamelled medallion of putti on harvest time. Box clasp with safety chain.
French work (maker’s mark) circa 1840-1850.
Gross weight : 165.4g (5-4/5in) .
- Items quantity: 1
- Expertissim Reference: 2014070455
- Jewellery Silver